Pay 20% Remaining 80% in 3 Years | 3 Bedroom

AED 5,801,888

Description

The Address Residence Sky View is a striking 54-story hotel, residence, and serviced apartment twin-tower complex. 3 Bedroom with a beautiful views of Burj Khalifa and Fountain.

The towers serve as a perfect complement to the thriving world-class lifestyle in Downtown Dubai and will be linked directly to the Dubai Metro and The Dubai Mall via the air-conditioned travelator.3 bedroom plus maid’s room with a beautiful Burj Khalifa and Fountain in Address Sky Views Tower 2 in the heart of Downtown Dubai, directly linked to Dubai Mall and to Dubai Metro. Middle unit with a beautiful view.

Pay 25% on Handover
Pay Balance 75% OVER 3 Year POST HANDOVER
NO LAND DEPARTMENT FEE – 4% FREE
3 YEARS FREE SERVICE CHARGES!
NO COMMISSION

Call Now!

Company name: Coldwell Banker
RERA ORN: 1201
Address: Office 1211, Onyx Tower 1, Greens, Dubai
Website: www.coldwellbanker.ae
Company Profile: Known for its professionalism and knowledge of the markets, Coldwell Banker secures its title of being one of the largest real estate franchises with over 3600 offices and 106,000 sales associates globally.
PROPERTY FEATURES:
-Balcony
-Basement parking
-Broadband ready
-Broadband ready
-Built in wardrobes
-Carpets
-Central air conditioning
-Central heating
-Community View
-Covered parking
-Fully fitted kitchen
-Fully furnished
-Gymnasium
-Intercom
-Jacuzzi
-Kitchen white goods
-Laundry/washing room
-Maid’s room
-Marble floors
-On high floor
-Part furnished
-Pets allowed
-Satellite/Cable TV
-Sauna
-Shared swimming pool
-Solid wood floors
-Steam room
-Storage room
-Study
-Upgraded interior
-View of sea/water
-24 hours Maintenance
-Bank/ATM Facility
-Bus services
-Business Center
-Children’s nursery
-Children’s play area
-Clubhouse
-Concierge service
-Fitness Center
-Laundry Service
-Metro station
-Mosque
-Public park
-Public parking
-Public transport
-Recreational Facilities
-Shopping mall
-Shops
-Valet Service

 

Address

  • Address: Downtown Dubai,The Address Sky View Tower 2
  • City: Dubai
  • State/county: UAE, Dubai
  • Neighborhood: The Address Sky View Tower 2
  • Country: United Arab Emirates

Detail

Updated on October 2, 2020 at 9:01 am

  • Property ID: CWB-S-12077
  • Plot Area: Sq.Ft.
  • Bathrooms: 4
  • Parking: 2
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Price: AED 5,801,888
  • Category:
  • Completion status: 2019-10-15 11:56:37 am
  • Build up Area: 2330 Sq.Ft.
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Furnished:
  • View:
  • Property Status: For Sale

Floor plans

Pay 20% Remaining 80% in 3 Years

  • Rooms: 3

3 Bedroom

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Contact info

Mujtabah Ali Sohrab
Mujtabah Ali Sohrab
0559830985

Enquire about this property

Similar Properties

Beds: 3Baths: 4Sq.Ft.: 2200

Location: Mira Oasis 2 Reference ID: CWB-S-13750

Villa

AED 1,700,000

image Ibrahim El Dafrawi

6 days ago

AED 1,700,000
Details

Beds: 3Baths: 4Sq.Ft.: 2200

Location: Mira Oasis 2 Reference ID: CWB-S-13750

Villa

6 days ago


No Review ( 0 out of 5 )

Write a Review

Login for Review