The Opera District is a stylish, new, arts destination located in Downtown Dubai and billed as the cultural hub of the region, bringing music and art to life. A 'design masterpiece', the district will be a new and exciting destination with its exclusively pedestrianized and animated streets.
Forte by Emaar is superbly located on Mohamed Bin Rashid Boulevard and forms part of The Opera District, offering an unprecedented life for its residents.
The apartments offer direct views of Dubai Opera, the lively Opera Plaza and The Dubai Fountain. Sitting at the heart of Dubai's newest cultural district, residents will have all the best the world has to offer pass by their window every day and the central Downtown Dubai location assures easy access to the main roads and the rest of the city.
- 12,000 sq. meters of museum space at the podium levels
- one to four bedroom apartments
- residential amenities include a swimming pool, gym and multi-purpose room
- located at the Opera District, at the heart of Downtown Dubai
- views of the Dubai Opera, Opera Plaza and The Dubai Fountain
- premium finishes and luxurious units
- museum/art gallery within the podium
Designed by Japanese architects Nikken Sekkei, Forte comprises two towers, one 70 storeys and other 50 storeys, offering 1 to 4 bedroom apartments. The six level podium features a range of retail and dining options as well as the unique Museum of Modern Art, bringing life, culture and art to the home. Residential amenities within the development include a swimming pool, children's pool, gym, multiple sun terraces and a children's nursery.
if you would like to register your interest.